Fugitive625 - Watch & Discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Fugitive FANVID] Changin' my heart

3 posters

Go down

[Fugitive FANVID] Changin' my heart Empty [Fugitive FANVID] Changin' my heart

Post  vic Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:17 pm

I made this fanvid with scenes of Episode 3, the song was played in the same episode during Kieko's concert and also was played in episode 4.

I hope that you like!

vic
vic
Admin

Back to top Go down

[Fugitive FANVID] Changin' my heart Empty Re: [Fugitive FANVID] Changin' my heart

Post  Jax625 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:05 pm

LOVE IT Vic!!!! Do you mind if I post it on our blog?! Really great job! Love Rain and Kieko together, good chemistry! cat
Jax625
Jax625
Admin

http://fugitive625.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

[Fugitive FANVID] Changin' my heart Empty Re: [Fugitive FANVID] Changin' my heart

Post  vic Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:03 pm

wow I'll be happy if you post in the blog!!

I'm glad that u like it Very Happy
vic
vic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarNies Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Jax625 wrote:LOVE IT Vic!!!! Do you mind if I post it on our blog?! Really great job! Love Rain and Kieko together, good chemistry! cat

Yes, I totally agree! I'm totally rooting for them, but then otosan (sp?) does prove to be an obstacle or at least otosan's dislike of Ji Woo. LOL. Loved it every single time he told her "Ishteru"... Hearts cheers
MarNies
MarNies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down