Fugitive625 - Watch & Discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of my favourite eps of Family Outing

3 posters

Go down

One of my favourite eps of Family Outing Empty One of my favourite eps of Family Outing

Post  ZaraNK1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Laughing
ZaraNK1
ZaraNK1

Back to top Go down

One of my favourite eps of Family Outing Empty Re: One of my favourite eps of Family Outing

Post  MarNies Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Yes...that was a great episode! Mr. Henney is such a flirt Suspect ...LOL. But, I laughed throughout the entire episode. The dinner part was epic..."OH! That's BAD!" lol!
MarNies
MarNies

Back to top Go down

One of my favourite eps of Family Outing Empty I agree

Post  ZaraNK1 Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 am

LOL his 'THATS BAD' was so cute and when Yejin called him Oppa he was 'I like it'

He is such a tease that boy!!! haha
ZaraNK1
ZaraNK1

Back to top Go down

One of my favourite eps of Family Outing Empty Re: One of my favourite eps of Family Outing

Post  Jax625 Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:16 am

LOVE this Family Outing! this is back when the show was still good! I love when he walks like he is on a Runaway Hearts I think we have the whole ep posted on Fugitive625 blog under WWUW. I will have to watch this again soon! The one with Rain is also really cute Very Happy I love the Korean Variety shows, I wish he would do "Happy Together", thats one of my faves...the Fugitive cast should do that show for sure Laughing ... I can't wait to see Daniel on Win Win Talk Show too!
Jax625
Jax625
Admin

http://fugitive625.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down