Fugitive625 - Watch & Discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining Video - Instructions

2 posters

Go down

Joining Video - Instructions Empty Joining Video - Instructions

Post  Jax625 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:09 am

At the request of our visitors I have spent some time this morning capping instructions on how to join your videos, specifically for Episode 2 which comes in 4 parts Very Happy

** please do not re-post these caps elsewhere, although you are welcome to post the link to this thread if you'd like, thanks Hearts

1: First make a special folder to put all of your "parts" in, it should look something like this:
Joining Video - Instructions Splitter2

2: Download the free Splitter program here >> http://bit.ly/csnzIO & then open it, it should look like this:
Joining Video - Instructions Splitter1

3: Choose the SPLICE option (NOT Split) & then click on "click to browse"
Joining Video - Instructions Splitter3

4: Search for the folder you just made containing the 4 parts & click on the "avi.001" ... then click Open
Joining Video - Instructions Splitter4

5: If you have completed the previous step correctly, it should look like the image below... then click SPLICE
Joining Video - Instructions Splitter5

6: Return to your special folder and you should see your video listed along with the other files, like the image below...and that's it! You should be ready to view your video now!
Joining Video - Instructions Splitter6

If you have followed these instructions and you are still have problems, please respond & let me know so I can try to help you further.

Special Thanks to Rain Vietnam & RainCloudHK for the speedy subbing & Dani of Sexy Bi for suggesting this great program Hearts
Jax625
Jax625
Admin

http://fugitive625.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Joining Video - Instructions Empty Re: Joining Video - Instructions

Post  MarNies Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:02 pm

LOL...How did you know I was havin' technical difficulties?! Just kidding. But, seriously, THANKS so much for the step-by-step instructions. It makes it so much easier. Now I can watch epis 3 & 4! Wohoo cheers Just watched Episode 2 on Dramasubs.com. I swear Rain and Sung Dong Il have stolen my heart with their comedic bits. Kept replaying the Wasabi Tea bit until I nearly went into asthma. Mr. Henney fulfills my "other" needs. lol! Love always, Mar TOC queen
MarNies
MarNies

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum